Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Duly accomplished application form and application letter addressed to the Project Director of the PASCN Secretariat.
- Endorsement letters from the Dean of the Graduate School and the immediate supervisor. The said letter(s) should indicate other grants the applicant may be receiving or is expected to receive from other institutions/ agencies.
- Recommendation letter(s) from at least two (2) referees. The recommendees will directly mail the recommendation letter.
- Copy of the approved thesis/dissertation proposal following the TDAP-format.
- Certification duly signed by the members of the Advisory Committee that the applicant has successfully defended his/ her thesis/ dissertation.
- Transcript of record of graduate studies
- Budget proposal
- Work program/schedule.